B. STUDY SESSION
6. Study Session on PaloAltoGreen Program Redesign Options
C. SPECIAL ORDERS OF THE DAY/STUDY SESSION
Special Orders of the Day:
3. Appointment of a Candidate for the Planning and Transportation Commission for One Unexpired Term Ending on July 31, 2014.
7. Preliminary Review of a Planned Community Zoning Proposed on the Former VTA Lot at El Camino Real and Page Mill Road (2755 El Camino Real)
D. MINUTES APPROVAL/CITY MANAGER COMMENTS
December 17, 2012
January 7, 2013
E. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS/CONSENT CALENDAR/AGENDA CHANGES, ADDITIONS & DELETIONS
8. Utilities Advisory Commission Recommendation that Council Approve a Three Year Extension of the Demand Response Pilot Program for Large Commercial Electric Customers
9. Approval of the Renewal of and Year Two Funding for Oracle Contract S11139794
10. Adoption of a Budget Amendment Ordinance in the Amount of $67,000 and Approval of a Contract with Naturescapes in the Amount of $389,525 For The Ventura Community Center and Park Renovation (3990 Ventura Court) Project PE-10002
11. Submittal of Mitchell Park Library and Community Center Bi-Monthly Construction Contract Report
12. Update and Direction to Staff Regarding Edgewood Plaza Project and Development Process
13. Approval of Amendment No. 1 to Contract C09127499 with AssetWorks, lnc. in the Amount of $63,805 for Software Implementation and Support Services; Training; and Annual License and Software Maintenance for a Term of Five Years for the City's FleetFocus and FuelFocus Fleet Transaction Management Systems
14. Adoption of a Budget Amendment Ordinance and Approval of a Contract with TBWB Strategies in a Total Amount Not to Exceed $95,000 for Educational Outreach Services Related to a Potential 2014 Infrastructure Finance Measure
F. ACTION ITEMS
16. City of Palo Alto Appeal of Adopted Regional Housing Needs Allocation (RHNA) for the 2014-2022 Housing Element Cycle
G. ACTION ITEMS
17. Approval of Proposal for Project Submittals for the One Bay Area Grant Program
H. ACTION ITEMS
18. Management of City Council Meetings and Recommendations for Revisions to the City Council's Protocols and Procedures
I. COUNCIL MEMBER QUESTIONS, COMMENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS/ADJOURNMENT
You will need QuickTime to view the video or listen to the audio of the meeting. You may download a free version of the player by clicking on the image below.
Having some problems experiencing the webcasts?
Please read our
section for help details.
Feedback About the Webcast
Please let us know about your experiences (both good and bad) with the webcast by emailing us
900 San Antonio Rd. • Palo Alto, CA 94303-4917 • 650-494-8686 • email@example.com